Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
This week’s list is Top Ten Characters Who I Would Totally Want to be for Halloween. I wish that I had a Halloween party to go to this year, because I’d love to try one of these out! Sorry if these aren’t the most original choices, but here we go…
1. Cersei Lannister from George R. R. Martin’s Game of Thrones
Some of you may not like me after this one; but, if there’s any time to dress up like someone totally evil, it’s Halloween, right?
2. Daisy Buchanan from F. Scott Fitzgerald’s The Great Gatsby
3. Effie Trinket from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
This would be fun! And you’d have so many outfits to choose from.
4. The White Witch from C.S. Lewis’s The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe
5. Daenerys Targaryen from George R. R. Martin’s A Storm of Swords
6. Lisbeth Salander from Stieg Larsson’s The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
7. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I know, I’m only the millionth person to suggest this.
8. Claire and Jamie from Diana Gabaldon’s Outlander
9. Scarlett O’Hara and Rhett Butler from Margaret Mitchell’s Gone with the Wind
Even though their relationship is totally dysfunctional, IMHO. This can be ignored for costume purposes.
10. Allie and Noah from The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks